FREE ONLINE WORKSHOP FOR FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS:
From mummy blogger to millionaire. Discover Jane’s One Sales Funnel Model ™
What every career girl should REALLY know when she's expecting
- Learn the secrets you need to know about having a baby when you have a career
- Discover how to enter motherhood in peak form and take pregnancy in your stride
- Feel empowered as well as be mentally and practically prepared for the arrival of your baby
Finally there’s a new modern day guide for professional women who are having a baby for the first time.
Boardroom to Baby gives new insights into the process of becoming a mother, and will help you to prepare and stay in control during the biggest transformation you will ever experience.
Learn about the big picture stuff that mothers everywhere say they wish they'd known earlier.
The book covers all stages of becoming a first time mother and also includes:
- Relationship advice from prominent relationship and sex therapist, and lead expert on the ABC TV show Making Couples Happy, Désirée Spierings.
- Motherhood balance interviews with Tara Moss, Jacinta Tynan, Kerri Sackville and Emma Isaacs.
- Breathtaking maternity and newborn photography.
“Great, practical information, resources, options and sensible, honest suggestions without all the ‘shoulds’ that are in so many new mama books.” Pinky McKay – www.pinkymckay.com
Although you can’t control your impending arrival like you can your busy corporate career, Boardroom to Baby will hold your hand through this important transition”. Victoria Gibson – www.marveo.com
“It looks beautiful and such sound and palatable advice too. You have thought of everything. Mums don’t have time to read anything too wordy or heavy so you have hit the right note. And it really is everything new mums need to know. They will love you for this.”Jacinta Tynan – www.jacintatynan.com
Buy today and receive the following FREE bonus printables: My Pregnancy Survival Guide
About the Author - Jane Copeland
After giving birth to her first child at the age of 37, Jane realised that her dreams of going back to her high-flying senior management job were quickly becoming a distant memory. As a result, she set up the blogazine CopingwithJane.com in July 2012, to help career women like herself successfully navigate new motherhood, and redefine their career and life, after having children. Jane decided to compile her insights and knowledge on being a first time mum over the age of 30 and put them into this new book, Boardroom to Baby.