Profile:Lakshmi Singh is a freelance writer and mother of two young children, attempting to live a sane life in Sydney, Australia. When she is not busy chasing small people around the house, she is typing away furiously, doing endless loads of laundry or dishes, and organizing the family's events like her life depended on it. You can learn more about her crazy life by following her on twitter.
Recent Posts by Lakshmi Singh
- 7 tips for a safe Halloween
- Obesity - How to stop the epidemic from hitting your family
- What's more important quality or quantity?
- Six ways to incorporate reading to your children into your busy life
- What do the budget cuts to schools really mean to students?
- What expecting mothers worry about
- Choosing a school for your child - alternative or traditional?
- New ways to make parenting easier for single dads
- Parenting children with different personalities
- Little known ways multiple moves can affect children