Title:Mental Health Social Worker
Profile:Sarah Wayland is a Social Worker who has spent the last 15 years working in the fields of trauma and loss. She is currently conducting postgraduate research into the way hope influences a persons ability to survive loss as well as establishing a private practice in Sydney. She is a mum of 2 and a step-mum of 2 more who is passionate about exploring those areas of life that we don't often discuss openly.
Recent Posts by Sarah Wayland
- Processing the trauma of Boston from our corner of the universe
- Contagious anxiety? Managing the return to school
- Living beyond the 'C' word
- Why today is the day to reflect on how you are travelling
- Are you part of the sandwich generation?
- Are you missing a cry for help?
- Women reveal why they turned to the keyboard