Profile:Melissa is the Director of Baby and Beyond Parental Counselling. She specialises in prenatal and postnatal counselling: covering issues such as transition to parenting, successfully managing maternity leave, support through postnatal anxiety/depression, antenatal anxiety/depression and relationship issues. Melissa has lectured at Universities across Sydney and contributed as an expert in parenting and relationship articles as well as writing for magazines. Her work in group therapy for postnatal depression was recognised by the Centre for Leadership for Women in 2009 and she continues to facilitate groups on a weekly basis.
Recent Posts by Melissa Hughes
- Ever since I gave birth I can’t make decisions, help!
- “I can't stop thinking about my baby’s sleeping patterns”
- How do I tell my kids my marriage is over?
- How do we manage our different parenting styles with our newborn?
- When will I feel like a good mother?
- How do I find a balance between work and my baby?
- I had IVF babies. I have no right to feel this low, right?