FREE ONLINE WORKSHOP FOR FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS:
From mummy blogger to millionaire. Discover Jane’s One Sales Funnel Model ™
I’m Hiring! Seeking Marketing Angel
Great opportunity available for someone who wants to be part of a company that is becoming the secret weapon to world’s next great thought leaders who are going to change the world.
CopingwithJane.com is a growing company that offers business coaching and online marketing services, retreats and digital programs to help entrepreneurs step into powerful, aligned leadership so that they can change the world with their unique gifts.
- Coordinating the marketing and communications for CopingwithJane.com
- Creating graphics for various marketing applications e.g. social media, website, promotions, emails.
- Assisting in delivering online marketing campaigns for clients.
- Newsletter uploading and broadcasting
- Client communications/management
- Uploading Blog posts
- Help with a variety of “Tech Stuff”
This position is perfect for you if:
- You have a degree of technical knowledge and are somewhat familiar with the online/technical requirements of an online business.
- You are familiar with using Mailchimp
- You know how to use WordPress
- You know how to use Google Business Apps
- You have a basic level of graphic design experience.
- You are a good writing. Ability to proof read is a must.
- Minutiae and details turn you on.
- You love to learn and have always been the one that goes above and beyond what is asked of you. If you don’t know something, you go out and research it and learn it.
- You are a fast learner.
- You go beyond your job description always and do what needs to be done to get the job done.
- You have often been described as highly, highly organized.
- You love deadlines.
- You like looking at the big picture and planning for it.
- You can take constructive feedback and run with it, .vs. taking it personally.
Highly regarded skills but not essential:
- You live in Sydney. It’s not essential, but if you are based in Sydney I would initially like you to work from my office.
- Experience with scheduling social media.
- Leadpages, Optimise Press 2, and any other programs needed to run an online business and website (Photoshop skills are a plus).
This position is not right for you if:
- You have no design, marketing or communication experience. It’s okay if you’re just starting out but you need to have some experience.
- You are scared of technology.
- You are not interested in growing long-term with a company.
- You don’t like working for a service-based business.
- You only do what’s asked of you, nothing more or nothing less.
- You don’t enjoy being a supporter and instead want to be the star.
Compensation and Hours:
- This position is a part-time role and requires anywhere between 30-40 hours a month (approximately 2.5 days per week) with a view to go full-time in the next 6 months.
- The role requires you to work virtually from your home or alternative workspace.
- Compensation is $30 per hour.
- Bonuses may be offered for excellent support.
Email me at email@example.com
In your email, tell me what your “Zone of Genius” is (the thing you are freakishly good at). Also tell me what you’re currently up to. Example, if you’re a mum who wants to get back into the workforce let me know! Finally please attach your resume.
Thank you very much!