FREE ONLINE WORKSHOP FOR FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS:
From mummy blogger to millionaire. Discover Jane’s One Sales Funnel Model ™
Kate McKibbin: Monetising Your Blog (Podcast)
Get the latest tips on how to create, grow and market your business online straight to your inbox Click here
Welcome to a new episode of the Selling Yourself Online podcast series, where I chat to thought leaders and business leaders and try to deconstruct how some of the most successful emerging businesses have created packaged and positioned their businesses online, and share their success tips with you.
In this episode I interview one of Australia’s most successful 6-figure bloggers, Kate Mckibbin, Owner & Editor of the runaway success (160,000 page views per month), Drop Dead Gorgeous Daily.
Listen as we peel back the curtain in this tell all interview, where Kate reveals the key elements she has implemented to grow her business and successfully monetise her blog.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- How Kate grew her traffic from zero to 150,000+ readers
- How Kate makes money from her website.
- How to choose which brands to connect with and how to approach them.
- Kate’s formula for knowing what the charge for advertising or a sponsored post on your blog.
- Using social media to grow your readership – the one thing that’s enabled Drop Dead Gorgeous Daily to go from 2,000 to 60,000 followers on Pinterest.
- Systems and processes that Kate put in place to grow her business.
- And much more
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button below or listen on iTunes.
I hope you enjoy the interview and don’t forget to subscribe to the Sell Yourself Online Podcast on iTunes.
Catch up on episode #01 of the Selling Yourself Online Podcast here.