Today's post is a podcast on the topic of anxiety.
I interview Perinatal Psychotherapist, Melissa Hughes and discuss the following:
- What is anxiety and why are so many women experiencing it?
- The causes of anxiety and key indicators.
- Strategies to manage post-natal depression
- What to expect from therapy.
- The link between anxiety and depression.
- What prevents women from getting help.
Please click on the arrow button above to listen to the interview.
Do you know someone who is experiencing anxiety or expecting a baby? Why not forward this post to them.
Have you experienced anxiety? What steps, if any did you take to manage it?