In just over a weeks time I will be winging it over to Beverly Hills, Los Angeles to attend some shows for LA Fashion Week, attend various business meetings and hopefully fit in a little sight-seeing.
I’ve been fortunate in that I’ve had about a month to plan what to pack. Even with this amount of lead time and the numerous fashion resources I have at my disposal, planning a travelling wardrobe to accomodate everything I need to do in LA has been somewhat time-consuming.
For me, the key is to pack versatile pieces that can easily be mixed and matched from day to night if need be. I’ll also need to leave a teeny bit of room for any new acquisitions I may pick up while I’m there…you know how it is.
So here’s my ‘LA Edit’ of some of the items I’ll be taking with me.
Now over to you – what are your packing tips or secrets?
1. Country Road Dolman Sleeve Cardigan $99.00 | 2. Country Road Drapey Pant $99.00
3. Allsaints Marina Dress $129.00 | 4. Misano Olympia Ballet Flat $99.95
5. Alexander McQueen Scarf $355.00 | 6. Oroton Metropolis Briefcase $695.00
1. Witchery Keyhole Shift Dress $99.00 | 2. Country Road Sateen 3/4 Pant $99.00
3. Country Road Shell Top $129.00 | 4. Witchery Draped Dress $169.95
5. Topshop Ponte Blazer $64.00 | 6. Trenery Notched Black Blazer $74.25
7. Fendi Platform Slingback Pumps $600.00 | 8. Alexander McQueen Petal Clutch $482.00
1. Givenchy T-shirt $211.00 | 2. Country Road Stretch Pant $79.95
3. Topshop Swallow Tee $30.00 | 4. Country Road Dolman Sleeve Cardigan $99.00
5. Modcloth Scarf $24.00 | 6. 1 & 20 Blackbirds Clutch $27.97
7. aFlat Ballet Flat $149.00